The atmosphere of tension on the Korean peninsula, no signs of hypothermia when North Korea said nearly 3.5 million people in this country please enlist against America in the past days.
Newspaper Rodong Sinmun, the organ of speech of the workers party of North Korea, on August 12, said just three days back here a total of 3.475 million people including students, young workers and Veterans of this country have conscription or re-enlist, according to Yonhap.
“All the people of the country are standing up to fight the American fold thousands of paid time. In North Hwanghae Province, up to 89,000 young men were enlisted or re-enlisted only on August 11 in. Daedong in South Pyongan Province in the city, has more than 20,000 students, students, party members and workers also enter active or re-enlisted “— the Rodong Sinmun said.
According to Rodong Sinmun, nearly 3.5 million people want to enlist American retaliation because the resolution of the new Un sanctions imposed on Pyongyang.
Before that, on 11 August, about 100,000 people had been in Pyongyang to join large-scale event expressed determination to fight against America. From Kim Il-Sung square, first Secretary of The Pyongyang delegation Mun Chol has established an oath saying that North Korean youth will sacrifice his life for the nation.
“The youth of the country becomes 5 million rounds of ammunition, bombs and live nuclear warhead to blow Us off the planet”-the Central News Agency (KCNA), North Korea led back his claims Mun Chol. on 11 August, Pyongyang also hosted the event in great locations to show determination against the US.
Tension on the Korean peninsula on a rising heat after Pyongyang launched two consecutive intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) in July. The UN Security Council adopted a resolution imposing new sanctions on North Korea. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on August 11, has warned of the risk of military conflict is high when Washington and Pyongyang repeatedly password war in the past days.